Monday, November 30, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...aw, hell.

It's that time of year again. I've stocked up on headache reliever and Zantac in preparation for the holiday season; it's a ritual of mine.

We all have our little holiday rituals. I used to make cookies, but then everyone went no and low-carb. So that's over.

I still do my yearly search for the most outrageous Christmas displays. (And yes, this year I've asked you to participate, for prizes.) And, I go to one of my favorite websites for a little divine (well, sort of) inspiration. Cavalcade of Bad Nativities

I invite you to do the same. But put down your coffee and finish chewing, first...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please email me at cdyates@ymail.com if you can't comment! I'm having trouble with my settings and am trying to fix them.